If you like nature, walking, playing sports and have already read something about Menorca, surely the name Camí de Cavalls sounds familiar to you.
This path, which borders the island's coastline for 185 kilometers , is ideal for discovering the natural and scenic diversity of this Biosphere Reserve. And with the drop in temperatures during these dates, touring it becomes a much more pleasant adventure. You sign up?
The Caribbean is closer than you think
If you have taken a look online, you will know that in Menorca you can find beaches that are quite close to the general idea of what the Caribbean is. Crystal clear turquoise waters and fine white sand that sparkles with the sun. Here, we trade palm trees for pines, it is true. But for the rest, the picture could belong to one of those exotic places that we dream of thanks to the cinema.
Well, stop dreaming. Because if many of our guests return to the island, it is precisely because of its nature. And, above all, by the more than 100 beaches and coves that cut the coast every few kilometers.
The good thing about staying in one of our hotels is that you have more than one of these dreamy coves just a few steps away.. They are Xoriguer and Cala en Bosch you have them five minutes walk from the Princesa Playa and 15 from Menorcamar. Cala Blanca, Sa Caleta, and Santandria are also a stroll away from the Spa Sagitario Playa, Vista Playa Apartments and Villas Sagitario. In fact, if you stay at our new hotelGran Sagitario,you have the cove of Santandria almost at the foot of the hotel. A pine forest separates your room from this small family beach that has services for people with reduced mobility, surveillance and water activities such as kayak rental.
However, the extreme beauty of the Menorcan coast can be seen in the virgin beaches . Those that flee from civilization and that are an almost mandatory option if you arrive in Menorca as a couple or with friends. It is also possible to go as a family, although we warn you that being undeveloped coves, you will have to walk for a while. And always carry everything you need with you: from sunscreen to umbrella, food and water to get through the day.
A marvel in front of the hotel
Today we want to tell you a different story. A story that, due to its location, is very close to places such as the Sagitario Playa Spa and the Vista Playa I and II apartments. But, for time, we have to go back thousands of years.
"Do I need a PCR?" "What will they ask me when I arrive at the airport?" "What is allowed to do in the hotel?"
Questions are piling up for our next vacation. To all. That is why we leave you here a small guide, with which we hope to solve your most general doubts.
Who must present a PCR or an antigen test to come to Menorca?
YOU DON'T need any kind of test if:
- You are traveling to Menorca from an autonomous community within Spain with a 14-day cumulative incidence of less than 60 cases.
- Also from Spain, if you have already been vaccinated with at least one dose and it has been more than 15 days since you received the vaccine at the time of travel.
- If you are traveling from non-EU countries that have been classified as safe areas: Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Israel, South Korea, Thailand, Rwanda, China, United Kingdom and Japan. You can follow the update of this list, here.
- If you have been fully vaccinated, whatever your country of origin. In this case, you must present a certificate to prove that you have received the complete vaccine dose, authorized by the European Medicines Agency or the World Health Organization.
YOU DOmust present a PCR or antigen test and a QR certificate if:
- You travel from Spain, you arrive from an autonomous community with a cumulative incidence of more than 60 cases in 14 days.
- You have not received any doses of vaccination against COVID-19.
- If you are traveling from outside Spain, you must fill in the health security documentation collected by the Ministry of Health, that you can find here.
You can consult the necessary documentation to present in each case by clicking here.