Sagitario Hotels, November 2, 2020
"Do I need a PCR?" "What will they ask me when I arrive at the airport?" "What is allowed to do in the hotel?"
Questions are piling up for our next vacation. To all. That is why we leave you here a small guide, with which we hope to solve your most general doubts.
Who must present a PCR or an antigen test to come to Menorca?
YOU DON'T need any kind of test if:
- You are traveling to Menorca from an autonomous community within Spain with a 14-day cumulative incidence of less than 60 cases.
- Also from Spain, if you have already been vaccinated with at least one dose and it has been more than 15 days since you received the vaccine at the time of travel.
- If you are traveling from non-EU countries that have been classified as safe areas: Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Israel, South Korea, Thailand, Rwanda, China, United Kingdom and Japan. You can follow the update of this list, here.
- If you have been fully vaccinated, whatever your country of origin. In this case, you must present a certificate to prove that you have received the complete vaccine dose, authorized by the European Medicines Agency or the World Health Organization.
YOU DOmust present a PCR or antigen test and a QR certificate if:
- You travel from Spain, you arrive from an autonomous community with a cumulative incidence of more than 60 cases in 14 days.
- You have not received any doses of vaccination against COVID-19.
- If you are traveling from outside Spain, you must fill in the health security documentation collected by the Ministry of Health, that you can find here.
You can consult the necessary documentation to present in each case by clicking here.